- Khronologic: A puzzle / platformer game based on Braid that I made for the iPhone / iPod Touch.
- OpenGL tutorial: A complete video tutorial for learning 3D programming in C++ using OpenGL. Brought to you by the person who made this website.
OpenCourseWare: Free materials for electrical engineering and computer science based on classes at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Much of the content from this site is inspired by some of these classes. Classes that are useful for general computer science knowledge include:
- Introduction to Algorithms: Covers a variety of algorithms and data structures, as well as algorithm design and analysis in general.
- Laboratory in Software Engineering: Teaches good programming practices and techniques, such as design by contract, abstraction, and object-oriented programming. (You can see my team's award-winning final project for the class here, under "Gizmoball Playability Winners".)
- Computation Structures: Explains the basics of how a CPU works from the ground up, starting with MOSFET transistors and building up to an entire CPU.
- Java video tutorials: Video tutorials for learning how to program in Java.